Thursday, July 8, 2010

How many SOBE waters do you have? UPDATE




If you've been following my blog(click the word "follow" in the upper left corner) then you've heard me speak of my coupon BFF Andrea. Andrea rocks!!! There's just no other way to put it,she rocks! She went to CVS and got 36 waters and 2 candy bars for ONLY $1.95! That's $1.95 including tax!!! She saved $58.52! Now I know that some of you (myself included) have had problems using your BOGO coupon with the BOGO sale. Let me assure you, That you CAN use a BOGO coupon with a BOGO sale. I've spoken with the CVS corporate office and the district manager personally about this issue. I have been given a copy of the CVS corporate coupon policy! WOOHOO It's in my inbox in black and white! I will be emailing all of you a copy of it so that you can print it out and take it with you. Then if there's a problem, whip it out. That will save you from calling 1-800-SHOP-CVS because there it is in black and white! NO more debates! It feels so nice to speak with the district manager and be assured that using coupons is what CVS wants you to do! He was very friendly and he did say sorry. He is a very nice man! So, print out your coupons and save,save,save at CVS!!

UPDATE: *drum roll* please
AND HERE'S ANDREA's SECOND CART!

No comments:

Post a Comment