Thursday, July 15, 2010

FREE Sponges!!

Remember those Scotch brite PDF coupons that I did a post on a while back? Well they're on sale again for $1. Pair that $1 sale price at Kroger with the $1 PDF coupon and you'll have yourself enough sponges to last a long time! I love FREEBIES! I just can't get enough! On the scotch brite website they changed the coupon to $1 off 2 sponges. You can print that one or I can email you the $1 off coupon. If you follow my blog or are a subscriber you'll get the coupon automatically tonight. If you'd like to be added to the list please click "follow" in the upper left corner and email me at couponqu33n@yahoo.com .

OOPS! Looks like the coupon that they posted is expired! I didn't even think to check the expiration date. You can always email me and I'll shoot you the $1 printable.

No comments:

Post a Comment