Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quote of the day!

I was reading a tip over on slick deals while doing my Target post. I came across this lovely lil tid bit. I think ALL of us coupon qu33ns can relate! It made me chuckle and definitely put a smile on my face. I hope it does the same for you!

"I NOW LIVE IN A CHINET FORT AND TAKE BATHS IN KETCHUP!" :p


Keep your eyes open for coupons that say "buy x product, get y product free." Then combine those with other coupons. Example: I had coupons for $1.00 off Chinet plates. I also had coupons for FREE Heinz ketchup when you buy Chinet plates. I ALSO had $3 off $15 partyware purchase Target coupon. Combine all those, and I now live in a Chinet fort and take baths in ketchup. My skin has never looked so smooth (and tomatoey) and my utility bills have never been so high. (I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment