Friday, April 16, 2010

50 cent laundry detergent again!!!



I just got an email from Big Lots. They will have 50oz ALL laundry detergent for only $2.50! Big Lots Does NOT accept coupons. So, Why am I posting this deal? Because BOTH Walmart AND Target do AND they both price match!!! Save that Big Lots insert on Sunday or pop into Big Lots and grab one! Take it to Walmart or Target. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/7/2010 RP and score this detergent for only 50 cents. FYI I'm not sure which Targets carry this but I do know that Walmart does. They have the free and clear 50 oz detergent. It's on the top shelf:) You might get a crabby patty cashier that will make up lies saying things like "We Don't price match big lots"(they do) and {"there's a quantity limit on price matches"(there's not).I got Patty last time I was there and after you let her know that you are an informed coupon qu33n,she will back down and give you the awesome deal!

You can read and print Walmart's Coupon policy HERE.

You can read and print Walmart's price match policy HERE.

Okay, it seems ALL the clipping services are out of this coupon:( but ebay has them!!! I just bought 20 $2 coupons for only $3.50 SHIPPED! Even when you take the cost of the 20 coupons into consideration, that's still only 67 cents for 50 oz of laundry detergent!

No comments:

Post a Comment